£19,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant role for a FMCG business based in Sandy.
The core focus of this team is to ensure sales invoices are paid promptly and the debtor's ledger is managed effectively with the aim to have no overdue debts, with this role focusing more on processing and reporting.
- Distribution of Invoices (invoices from customers deducted from payment) internally for approval.
- Reporting of, chasing and clearing of the values.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Process adjustments.
- Posting cash receipts to customer accounts timely and accurately.
- Ensure Customer Credit Notes are accurate and comply with internal requirements.
- Track and investigate deductions (debit notes) from customer payments.
- Liaise with members of other teams, Sales Team, International Team & Customer Services Team to investigate and resolve queries.
- Maintain thorough and well organised files.
- IT competent - advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within an accounting role, preferably in an Accounts Receivable team.
- AAT qualified or studying towards AAT qualification preferable.
Salary & Benefits;
- Up to £22,000 dependent on experience
- 5% bonus
- Child-care vouchers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420