£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large FMCG business based in Bedfordshire for a period of 6 months.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Production of monthly management pack including P&L
- Lead process improvement initiatives such as improving daily sales reporting
- Creation of global customer dashboards
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- FMCG experience would be desirable
- You must have excellent excel modelling skills
- Hands on experience of P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of working with EMEA market is desierable
- This role will pay between £45-50K on a FTC
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420