GBP18500 - 18500 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively for a growing SME in Bedford who specialise in security and fire alarm systems for a Credit Controller paying up to £18,500 for 30 hours per week.
Sitting within the Finance department, you will be the sole credit controller within the team, dealing with both residential and commercial clients.
- Handling both inbound and outbound telephone queries.
- Chasing and collecting payments via telephone, letter and email.
- Solving queries on invoices with both internal departments and external customers.
- Monitoring and placement of all standing order and direct debit mandates.
- Maintenance of credit control records ensuring contact records are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure all credit notes and adjustment invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous credit control experience
- Previous experience of making inbound and outbound calls
- 23 days + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, on-site parking & pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420