9th May 2019
Regional Operations Manager - Cleaning Industry
You will be a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated Regional Operations Manager/Account Manager working in the Milton Keynes and Oxford Area. This exciting opportunity will appeal to someone with and outgoing personality and who thrives on working in a pressurised environment.
The main purpose of your role is to ensure our client receive the outstanding customer service they expect. You will have direct management of 2x Account Managers and approximately 60 sites on a day-to-day basis. Our clients expect a professional service and maintained to the highest standards of cleaning at all times.
Full training will be given, however you must be a confident self-motivator who is professional with great communication skills.
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Rewarding Bonus Structure
- Training and on-going support
- Opportunity for progression
- Great work environment
- Company car
Milton Keynes and Oxford areas
Only experienced and highly motivated individuals are invited to apply to join our forward thinking and professional support services company that can rewards you with further training, career progression and recognition.
This role will involve travelling and some late evening/weekend working so flexibility is a must. The successful manager will have:
- A proven track record in cleaning contract management
- A proven track record of staff management
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills
- Strong people management skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Lots of initiative and positive attitude
- Ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Results driven with a strong work ethic & proactive approach
- Excellent rapport building skills with a confident and outgoing personality
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed, please apply today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420