£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a rapidly growing company on the outskirts of Reading. Recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk. This role will be responsible for invoice processing and supplier account reconciliation. This position will be reporting into the Accounts Payable senior.
- Responsible for contract supplier accounts.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Answering and resolving queries effectively and efficiently.
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Processing invoices onto Caternet via EDI systems.
The perfect fit will be:
- Highly reliable.
- Great excel skills.
- Working to deadline.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Thorough organisation.
- Great communicator.
- Motivated and drive.
- Exceptionally Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday + birthday off!
- Free Parking and a Subsidised Canteen onsite.
If you think this role is for you then please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888