£25,000.00 - £33,000.00 / annum
7th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
A Credit Controller is required for a finance department.
Based near Reading, the company was established over 150 years ago. This Credit Controller role is within a team of 8 in an outstanding location. As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for a high volume of collections varying in size from small single payments to large transactions from business to consumer.
- Generate fees and invoices.
- Manage and maintain fees.
- Complete direct debits, collection file and inputting data.
- Queries via phone and email about billing and payments
- Debt chasing and management of legal process for fee collections. (when required)
- Reconciliation of general ledger.
- Month and year end procedures and reporting.
- Open accounts and manage final billings.
- Provide cover as required for admin duties.
- Experience in an accounts office and understanding of double entry book keeping.
- Knowledge in Sales ledger/credit control or similar preferred.
- Excellent within Microsoft office.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Working independently and part of a team.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £25,000-£33,000
- Great location.
- 24 days holiday.
- Lunch on site.
- Free parking.
- Membership to health club.
- Child care vouchers.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888