£18,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a leading company based near Wokingham. Looking to recruit experienced customer service assistants/accounts advisors. This role would be ideal for someone that is confident and with outgoing personality.
The Accounts Department are currently looking for an Accounts Customer Service/Administrator to join their busy fast paced Head Office team, responsible for managing the accounts process for approximately 9,000 managed & rent collection properties. This exciting role is varied and will see the successful candidate communicating with Customers and colleagues daily to assist with their accounting queries.
You will need fantastic communication skills to assist with monetary issues, you will also need to be great at problem solving and happy to work with systems and numbers. We offer a great career progression for those who are keen to keep moving forward and developing and are keen to hear from you.
The right candidate
- Investigate and handle queries via emails and telephone calls.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Deal with all calls both internally and externally in professionally.
- To assist with chasing Tenant Rent Arrears & Fees where necessary.
- Liaising with all offices and departments in the Lettings Division.
- Involved with ensuring our Landlords, Contractors & Tenants receive payments daily. Key Skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritise & work under pressure.
- Problem solver/quick thinker.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages Excel, Word & Outlook.
In return we offer a competitive salary package, excellent benefits, training and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888