£28,000.00 - £34,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half have a great opportunity working with a global technology brand. The role is for a Purchase Ledger Analyst. As part of the Transnational Services team, this position requires a candidate who will be ready to provide a service at a moment's notice, stay cool under pressure and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Processing, scanning and verifying invoices
- Confirming approvals and GL coding on invoices based on the signing authority
- Preparing payments.
- Obtaining relevant approvals in accordance with the signing authority.
- Auditing employee expenses.
- Processing iExpenses payments.
- Maintaining great internal and external customer relations.
- Preparing end of month reports.
- Understanding VAT and SOX.
- Sending advices to supplier
- Great understanding of the end of end P2P processes.
- Exceptional IT skills, strong within Excel (vlookup, pivot), and Microsoft applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prioritising work.
- Confident, dynamic and motivated.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A passion for gaming is ideal.
- Fantastic communication skills.
If this is a role your interested in please contact.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888