£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
21st September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are proud to be partnering with a leading company based near Maidenhead to recruit a newly created Sales Ledger role. This position will deliver effective and precise invoices, whilst overseeing and monitoring the sales ledger. Located in newly refurbished offices with great staff facilities available. This role will be reporting directly to the finance manager.
- Responsible for invoices and statements.
- Obtaining and matching invoices to sales orders.
- Executing supplier statement reconciliation.
- Delivering reports efficiently and effectively.
- Posting the daily bank statements.
- Code and check invoices.
- Manage credit control process.
- Assist with audit preparation.
The perfect fit will be:
- Highly reliable
- Excited for a challenge
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Impeccable Accuracy
- Exceptional organisation
- Great communicator.
- Able to work to deadline
- Motivated and drive.
The ideal candidate will be studying or looking to study their AAT qualifications
The company offers a highly competitive compensation package, including (but not limited to):
- Exceptionally Competitive salary.
- Study package available.
- Bonus scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday + your birthday off.
- Private healthcare including for your family.
- Buy extra holidays.
- Employee discount and staff sales.
- Free Parking and a Subsidised Canteen onsite.
If you think this role is for you then please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888