£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
31st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working with a wholesale company to recruit for the role of Trainee Management Accountant in Oxforshire with a salary between £18,000 - 25,000. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving change, adding value and interested in continued learning and developing their career in the accounting field. You will be joining an efficient department that engages in a broad range of transactional processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month-end journals preparations
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Inter-company account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Year-end audit & tax support
- Ad-hoc finance tasks as and when required
The role of Trainee management accountant will suit you if you:
- Are degree-level educated candidate and looking to study towards further finance qualifications (CIMA or ACCA)
- Have previous experience in a financial department
- Have great attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Wish to actively learn and be mentored
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for the Trainee Management Accountant role ranges between £18,000 - 25,000 as well as study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900