Location : Bicester
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468826
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a well-established manufacturing business in Bicester to recruit a Credit Controller with a £22,000 - £25,000 salary on offer.
The main responsibilities of the role will consist of the following:
- Collecting overdue debts
- Resolving issues delaying payment
- Allocating receipts
- Processing payments
- Reviewing age of debt
- Maintaining and creating accounts
- Installing payment plans
The ideal will have the following attributes:
- Must have proven credit control experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong team player
- Good attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Competent of using Microsoft Excel; familiar with pivot tables and Vlookups ideally
Our client is a well established, reputable manufacturing business in Bicester.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £22,000 - £25,000, 25 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension scheme and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
99 Park Drive,
OX14 4RY Abingdon, Oxon