£23000 - 25000 / annum
10th July 2019
Office Team are looking for a Office Administrator to join a Client based in Bicester. As an Office Administrator you will be heavily involved in payroll for the business, also you will have exposure to HR. No previous experience within Payroll or HR is required however this is desirable.
This role is a permanent positoin, you will need to interview over the next 2 weeks.
- You will need to be numerate, well organised and administratively strong
- You will need to have excellent communication
- Assist in processing all starters and leavers
- General secretarial duties such as typing letters, quotations, photocopying, filing
- Maintain stock levels of stationary and process orders when required
- Email and telephone communications.
Requirements & Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Highly organised, capable of managing multiple tasks and creatively problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions.
- Demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail and be an accurate typist.
- Prioritise, follow up and accept responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Be consistent, following tasks through from start to finish and meet deadlines.
Salary is up to £25,000.
Please contact Mackenny on 01793 517900 if interested or for further detail.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900