£125.00 - £150.00 / day
16th October 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst offering a 3 Month Contract for a Birmingham based business within the IT industry.
- Supporting and resolving user hardware, software, printing, telephony and mobile technology incidents and requests.
- Logging issues and requests in the Service Desk ticketing system, monitoring queues and reassigning to other resolver groups where necessary.
- Setting up and configuring user devices, including laptops, desktops and mobile phones
- Installing and moving of computer equipment, completing internal user moves
- Patching of network devices and phones
- Installation, configuration and administration of approved software
- Administration of user accounts
- Documentation of operational procedures and user guides
- Performing basic IT administrative support duties
- Proficient in supporting Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS, Android) and Client PC connectivity (ethernet, VPN)
- Expert in Windows 7 and 10
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies and supporting O365 applications including Outlook and Teams
- Experience of supporting users on site and remotely using support tools
- Strong software and hardware trouble shooting skills
- Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policies
- Ability to document working procedures
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Minimum of 1-2 years 1st/2nd Line Support within a fast-paced environment.
This Service Desk Analyst role is available over a 3 Month Contract offering a daily rate between £125 - £200 depending on experience. This role will require you to be based in Birmingham working within a fast paced IT industry.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600