£200.00 - £225.00 / day
22nd October 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a 3rd Line Support Engineer on a 3 month contract to join an organisation within the IT industry based in central Birmingham.
- Providing IT Troubleshooting via Telephone and remote support software
- 3rd line Escalation from 1st and 2nd line support engineers
- To provide some onsite solution implementation
- Support on WAN, LAN and remote access networks
- Physical and virtual Windows servers, Exchange, O365, Hyper V, VMWare
Skills & Experience...
- High level of technical experience gained in a hands-on role
- Knowledge of servers and storage, virtualized environments and Cloud technologies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Server Support, Desktop Support, Operating system and technical Troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2008-2012-2016
- Networking protocols TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
- Knowledge of Microsoft / VMware/ Citrix / Azure and O365 products or the majority of these
This 3rd Line support Engineer role is offering a daily rate between £200-£225 on an initial 3 month contract - Previous experience within the IT industry is beneficial and will require you to be based in Birmingham.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600