£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Accountant for an established Accountancy Practice based in Birmingham. This is a permanent vacancy offering excellent career progression and key exposure.
You will be part of a supportive team within a credible practice, working with high profile clients from various backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have experience from an accountancy practice background.
- Bookkeeping for key clients
- Accruals and prepayments and journal preparation
- Audit preparation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Submission of corporation tax for clients
- Supporting the preparation and presentation of Management Accounts
- Working on Adhoc projects
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Software experience; IRIS, Sage, Zero (desirable)
- Ability to develop strong relationships
This is a growing business with a great reputation in their field who can offer solid career progression and exposure within an exciting team.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000
Birmingham City location
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600