£11.00 - £13.00 / hour
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance Department on a 3-month temporary contract. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Assistant Accountant will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Producing full Management Accounts
- Preparation up to trial balance.
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting experience desirable
- Manage all elements of payroll
- Chasing payments and maintaining spreadsheets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintaining Bank and Cashbook reconciliations
- Daily reconciliations
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
This role will last for 3 months on a temporary basis before converting to a permanent position. It will start ASAP and be based in Warwick the role will pay circa £23-26k per year dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600