£20,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
20th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for an established business based in Birmingham. This is a permanent vacancy offering excellent career progression and broad exposure.
Ideally you will be keen to kick start your career within Finance or have some initial experience behind you. You will be provided with full study support to complete your AAT qualification if needed.
Accounts Assistant (Birmingham)
- Bank reconciliations, purchase ledger payments and petty cash
- Inter-company balancing and bank transfers
- Sales & purchase ledger; balancing control sheets and BACS runs
- Assisting with preparation up to trail balance
- Processing monthly journals and recharges for payroll
- Analysing expenses
- Reporting and reconciling VAT
- Other adhoc duties when needed
- Basic level of Accounting / Finance / Business (desirable)
- Mathematics & English, grade C and above
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively
- Effective time management
This is a growing business with a great reputation in their field who can offer solid career progression and exposure within an exciting team.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £22,000
Fully study support
Birmingham City location
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600