£11.50 - £13.00 / hour
2nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
- Management of all account's functions, including, nominal ledger, sales ledger, purchase ledger, including year-end procedures.
- Production of monthly management accounts, consolidated and departmental, including Balance Sheet and P&L, and providing reports and analysis of monthly results for key management.
- Credit control, debt management & new customer reviews.
- Management of company expenditure, and cash flow forecasting.
- Monthly accruals and prepayments & bank reconciliation.
- Manage the Payroll & Pension using Sage 50 Cloud for the entire staff team.
- Liaising with the company accountants on any relevant issues.
- You will have experience working within this type of role and a clear understanding of process and best practices.
- Ideally you will be AAT qualified as a minimum or have a degree related to Accounting and Finance and have at least three years' experience.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have the ability to multitask and prioritise workload, display a proactive approach to the job, and can work to deadlines within strict timeframes.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600