£29,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
21st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager for a successful business based in Birmingham. They are an established business offering an excellent benefits package including study support if requested and flexible working.
The role will be suitable for someone who is keen to step up into a senior position or an individual who has carried out a similar role previously. Ideally you will have strong income and expenditure experience.
Assistant Finance Manager (Birmingham)
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Monitoring sales, analysing and developing a sales strategy
- Ensuring that financial estimates are accurate and timely
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure robust financial control of all activities
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Provide financial representation at commercial meetings
- Key advisor to non-finance staff on financial procedures, ensuring compliance with guidelines and protocols
- Prepare, produce, monitor and develop annual financial business plans and budgets, incorporating annual targets, financial models and contingency plans
- Advising the Director on the most effective use of resources.
- Quarterly financial management reporting with business insight and recommendations
- Working with senior managers to develop and monitor a sales strategy and a robust method of analysis / growth monitoring
- Oversee on the raising of purchases and invoices
- Managing a small team of 2 part time and 1 full time
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/AAT) or qualified by experience
- Willingness to learn and strong work ethic
- Strong income and expenditure knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience within a commercial business
This is an exciting business offering great support and knowledge within a cross-functional team. You will have the opportunity to study for your professional qualifications if necessary and the exposure to ensure your skill-set develops efficiently.
Salary & Benefits
£29,000 - £30,000
Full study support
Over 30 days holiday entitlement
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600