15th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
A new role has come available for a Management Accountant. The company is looking for someone who has been in a Management Accountant role looking to gain more work and knowledge. Based in Birmingham. Previous experience in team management is essential
- Managing a small team of up to 5 - ESSENTIAL
- Production of the monthly management accounts packs which encompasses approximately 60 separate P&Ls across several European countries.
- Monthly reconciliation of perm, temp and desk revenue codes ensuring correct margins have been recognized or accrued for in each P&L
- Posting accruals, recharges and any other standard or recurring monthly journals
- Assist with the calculation, approval and presentation of the quarterly commission payment schedules.
- Forecasting weekly income for the month to group accounts and the senior management team.
- Conduct monthly balance sheet reconciliations across various ledgers ensuring the validity of balances held
- Provide variance commentary to the account managers on their monthly P&L
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA part-qualified accountant.
- AAT qualified, undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 1-2 years' management accounts experience.
- A growing business in Birmingham.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £45,000 + Bonus
- Generous pension schemes
- Potential for progression
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600