£49,000.00 - £54,000.00 / annum
22nd May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are recruiting for a Business Development Manager on a Fixed Term Contract for a Professional Services firm in Birmingham
The role is required to commence ASAP for a 9 - 11 month contract to cover a secondment
The ideal industry experience sought after is - Big 4 Accountancy Practice, Legal/Law firm sector, Private Equity and Investment sector
The professional services firm is recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager to work within the Sales and Marketing team driving new business development activity within the Midlands region.
You will be expected to establish a network of commercial relationships and a pipeline of new business opportunities, providing the catalyst in your market for revenue growth.
We are looking for someone who can identify and create new opportunities and has a track record of building strong relationships with key decision makers.
- You will also be comfortable talking to established clients to seek out new growth opportunities.
- You will use your sales expertise, knowledge of our products and services, and sector specialism to identify and convert new business opportunities to deliver return on investment and profitable growth.
- The role is required to drive business development activity across a portfolio of targets and clients throughout the Midlands geography.
- You will be working closely with the key Partners across all service lines and Private Business leadership to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, strong corporate professionalism required.
£49,000 - £54,000 plus performance-based bonus
9 - 11 month fixed term contract
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600