£40000 - 50000 / annum
19th June 2019
Robert Half are partnering with a leading business based in Birmingham, looking to appointment a new Business Systems Manager.
This fast moving business is in need a skilled, customer facing leader to support and develop the business systems to aid ever changing business processes.
- Proactive management of all nominated Business Systems.
- Engaging with the business to determine business needs.
- Deliver solutions to meet the emerging and changing business requirements.
- Management of the software development process.
- Ensure all support calls are managed.
- Monitor completed tickets to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adopt ITIL best practices.
- Proactively investigate and implement service improvements.
- Develop and maintain user self-help resources and online documentation.
- Managing and developing the team though effective performance management and development plans.
- Leading the team.
- Develop relationships across the business.
- Development and management of the business systems programme plan.
- Any adhoc project work.
- Experience with large complex business systems
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Mapping
- Structured Testing
- Data Extraction and Transformation
- Application Development
- Code Writing
- Application Integration
- Report Writing
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder management
Salary banding between £40,000 & £50,000 +surrounding package - depending on level of experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600