£35,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
Robert Half Technology are partnering with a leading brand based in Central Birmingham. Due continuing growth the company have an exciting opportunity for skilled C++ Developer to join their Software Development team. As a C++ Developer you will form part of the back-end development team working directly with web and server programmers building software solutions.
- Develop back-end logic and features using C++ and Apache Portable Runtime
- Play an active role in software design decisions
- Architect and implement games + back-end features and interface
- Actively participate in the back-end development process
- Work directly with web, client programmers and designers
- Work with project team
- Building high-performance software
- Ensure all the company policies and procedures are adhered to
- C++ Programmer knowledge
- Working experienced of SQL/MySQL
- Object-oriented Design
- Experience building for web technologies
- Experience with HTTP technologies
- Knowledge Linux web server environment
- Problem-solving skills
Between £30,000 and £55,000 (depending on levels of experience)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600