£600.00 - £800.00 / day
2nd August 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking to engage an interim business change manager to support a cloud ERP implementation.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The interim business change manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as the conduit / translator between the systems integrator and the business
- Ensuring that organisational / process change is achieved within the business, in line with the requirements of the ERP implementation
- Liaison between internal and external stakeholders, within ERP programme and parallel / related programmes e.g. business process outsourcing
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of multiple change management interim assignments
- Exposure to change / transformation programmes in businesses of similar scale i.e. FTSE 250
- Exposure to ERP implementation programmes ideal - cloud ERP would have the highest value
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The interim business change manager assignment pay rate is £600-£800 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in the Midlands.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900