£40000 - 50000 / annum
8th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are delighted to be recruiting for an FP&A Analyst for a prestigious Retail business organisation based near Walsall. My client is looking for an experienced individual to join their growing team as a FP&A Analyst/Business Partner.
The successful candidate will be bright, self confident with a clear communication style as you will be dealing with senior stake holders internally and externally. You will be dedicated and want a career working for a national organisation.
This is an exciting role with a great amount of exposure working in a central finance team. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Act as a Business Partner for the Business Development and central function teams, providing financial support, challenge and analysis to provide quality business insight, which allows focused management of performance.
- Preparing Management Accounts & Preparing Dashboards, Capital Expenditure Appraisal and tracking.
- Proactively monitor and analyse store profitability and challenge business performance.
Understand and challenge the monthly costs, working with Financial Accounts and stakeholders to ensure that month-end management accounts are accurate.
- Help deliver effective analysis to the Business Development team and the Finance Director / Head of Commercial Finance/ Commercial Finance Controller to give business insight, which ensures progress against strategic value drivers is measured and risks to achievement of strategic value drivers are highlighted
- Controlling, reporting and analysing cost on projects, Forecasting and budgeting
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency's and performance projects.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
- Working closely with the International Business Partner to ensure plans are aligned to the overall company Plan.
- Significant ad-hoc work that will be proactively driven by business partnering activities and provide commercially focused outputs that add value.
The ideal candidate will have:
- an excellent academic history and have excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, looks-ups, pivot-tables etc.)
- Strong analytical background
- Finalist/Qualified Accountant
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £40,000 - £50,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600