£10 - 13.00 / hour
19th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a well-established organisation to appoint a Temporary Credit Controller based in Central Birmingham Our client is currently recruiting for an Experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Department on a Temporary to Permanent. They are seeking a confident, motivated, enthusiastic Credit Controller to enter a vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Maintain and organise existing ledgers
- Chasing debts up to £10m
- Managing around 1000 accounts
- Debt Management and collection of customer accounts
- Responsible for your own section of the ledger
- Set up payment plans
- Monitor cash allocation
- Liaising with suppliers
- Control and monitor daily debt
- To ensure all daily tasks and targets are achieved i.e. chasing customers debt, failure of direct debits, taking accounts off dispute.
- Contacting various departments by telephone or email
The Successful Candidate will:
- Already have some experience in the control and maintenance of a Credit Control system as well as good in depth knowledge of the credit control process.
- Previous usage of SAP
- Have a previous track-record in a similar finance role is a necessity
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to take personal responsibility with issues
This role will start ASAP and be based in Central Birmingham this role will pay circa £11-13 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600