8th November 2019
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to appoint an interim Cyber Security Business Analyst Information Security to support a client in the Retail sector based in Leeds/Birmingham
- Strong Process mapping skills
- ISO 27001 lead auditor or implementation status desirable - ideally worked on a certification programme
- Assist in the development, maintenance and improvement of the Information Security Management System
- Understanding of business processes
- Involvement in the end-to-end development and rollout of a Target Operating Model
- Strong understanding of the technology sector
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Technology Change and Business change Experience
- Gathering critical information from meetings with stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ability to develop and run workshops
- Prioritise requirement against the scope
- Performing user accepting testing
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Nice to have Security Operation or Infrastructure background
Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Business Performance Improvement
As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900