GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
4th July 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join a growing services organisation based in Solihull. Reporting to the Finance Manageryou will be responsible for the production of financial and management reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved in a 'business partner' type role and work closely with all areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate at stake holder level and be able to work within a team and individually. Experience of financial period-end processes, forecasting and budgeting is essential as well as being organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- To be an effective member of the financial and divisional management teams, producing robust, reliable, accurate financial information for their respective business area.
- To participate in continual performance improvement through the participation, and implementation of key projects and processes as defined.
- To ensure financial controls and processes are followed together with performance of monthly account reconciliations.
- Carry out monthly account reconciliations.
Good experience of purchase order processing and sales invoicing.
- Work with the Regional Operational team and Regional Finance Analysts at period-end to ensure information submissions are made on time and in full.
- Assist with re-forecasting and budgeting.
- To provide support for query resolution for any issues that arises on the depot and TS P&Ls.
- Month end accounts preparation, variance analysis and financial commentaries
- Deputise for Regional FA when required
- Work closely with operational admin departments to ensure efficient processing of transactions and consistent processes between depots
Salary is £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience with additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,, 20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
Birmingham, B4 6AT 0121 616 4600