£9 - 12 / hour
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half been appointed to work with a prestigious Business within Birmingham, they're looking for someone on a temporary to permanent basis, the right individual will be fast tracked and developed.
- Supporting the preparation and analysis of monthly financial accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance-sheet reconciliations and payment schedules.
- Assisting with Credit Control.
- Exposure to some Management Accounting duties.
Requirements: ABOUT YOU:
- At least 1-2 years experience working within a finance team
- Willingness to influence and challenge processes
- Motivated & reliable individual with good attention to detail
- You will be proactive/enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Good Excel skill
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600