Finance Business Partner
GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
11th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with a leading service provider operating across the UK, which due to continued growth are looking to appoint a NEW Finance Business Partner.
This Finance Business Partner will be working closely with senior leadership to understand and drive business performance. We need a commercially focused individual who has the ability to be forward-looking. A key role sitting between operations and finance, providing financial insight supporting the operations teams.
Finance Business Partner:
- Reviewing financial results against budget and developing action plans.
- Leading the annual budgeting process with the operations teams.
- Analysing proposals.
- Presenting to the senior leadership team.
- Undertaking financial modelling.
- Meeting internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting ad hoc project work such as the integration of acquisitions, implementing new systems and procedures and procurement projects.
- Identifying and developing the key KPIs.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience linking finance with wider business
- Able to think strategically
- Must be comfortable working both remotely (some travel will be required with the role)
- Strong excel skills
- Skilled at creating and developing financial models
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Banding between £35,000 & £45,000 + car allowance and surrounding package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600