£80,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are delighted to be working with an International Organisation that are recruiting for a UK Finance Director based in Birmingham.
Overview of role
The Finance Director will be responsible for building and maintaining a first-class finance department focused on adding value to the wider business.
Day to day duties of Finance Director (UK) will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day management of the UK finance team including all reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Work closely with the UK Managing Director and other UK Managers to develop strategy and commercial success
- Work closely with the Group finance team to implement Group accounting policies and procedures
- Managing cash-flows and banking for the UK companies forecasting ahead to ensure funds are managed effectively
- Overseeing contracts to ensure documentation is obtained and managed for future reference
- Recommend changes that will improve the UK's financial performance, efficiency and controls working with local teams and IT to enhance reporting and provide more efficient ways of working for all
- Assist with development of new systems when required, leading the provision of accounting advice to ensure they are developed in line with Group policies and procedures
- Manage and train finance team to develop knowledge and skills
The ideal candidate Profile:
The role requires a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Ability to travel & be flexible with Business needs
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a very competitive salary plus benefits
You will be a key member of the Senior Management team and part of the future vision.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600