GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
30th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering with a leading service delivery business based in Birmingham, who are looking to appoint a new Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager leads a small team of Reporting Accountants and Reporting Analysts and is responsible for all aspects of accounting for a set of contracts. Leading the accounting service delivery to clients and supporting the senior leadership team.
- Leading point of contact for clients on all aspects of accounting service delivery.
- Be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of designated client accounting records.
- Ensure that services are delivered to the highest standard.
- Attend meetings as required and work with stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Leading team members in the creation of accounting records.
- Assist in internal and external audits of financial information, procedures and controls.
- Work with the senior leadership team to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and control of the accounting and reporting operations.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- GCSE level qualifications including Maths and English
- Team management experience
- Experience within a client facing business
- Leading team to continually develop and improve activities, processes, functions or relationships.
- Considerable practical experience in internal and external financial reporting
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Experience of managing multiple projects
Salary banding for this role is between £40,000 & £50,000 + attractive surrounding package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600