£300.00 - £350.00 / day
22nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are looking for an Interim Finance Manager in Birmingham. This is a key role as you will be managing the day to day Financial Accounting function whilst helping them go through a period of change.
On offer is a day rate of £300-£350 dependent on experience.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts;
- Cash flow management and preparation of weekly forecasts;
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting;
- Leading the Audit process
- Commercial analysis as required;
- Responsible for ensuring all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met;
- Responsible for ensuring all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively;
- Working closely with SAP
The successful Interim Finance Manager will be Qualified, have great communication skills, worked within complex environments before,have strong SAP experience (this being essential) and have the ability to business partner with non-finance. We are looking for someone to start ASAP with interviews this week.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600