£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
5th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
ROBERT HALF are working with an International organisation who are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the business. The organisation has grown over the past few years and has a finance function of over 100 individuals, which can offer a range of internal progression opportunities in their UK head office.
The Financial Reporting Manager role will have a specific focus on a region and own the reporting requirements for their area. The role will require a Qualified Accountant who can build relationships across the business and has a keen interest in improving processes and wants to progress into a senior role within a PLC. Line management experience is also on offer and ambitious candidates will be offered progressing into FP&A & Commercial finance teams.
- Plan, manage & review the production of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports to meet both regulatory requirements and internal reporting needs.
- Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk efficiently and safeguard the businesses assets.
- Guide & advise on financial reporting matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions based on a clear understanding of any implications.
- Anticipate and assess the financial impact of legal and regulatory changes in order to influence outcomes, communicate possible implications for the business and ensure on-going compliance.
- Build and maintain effective relations with regulatory and professional bodies to protect the businesses reputation and ensure it is appropriately represented within the industry.
- Plan, forecast and monitor capital resources and payments through internal and external reporting to prepare the business for future events.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what's expected of them, and can maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
The role offers a competitive salary package of up to £65,000 per annum & Bonus & Private Health-care.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600