Graduate / Finance Assistant - FTC
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for an up and coming Accounts Assistant / Graduate to join a reputable organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
This role will report to the Head of Finance and be part of a large team. You will want progression and move into a finance role. Other responsibilities will include:
Providing financial and performance analysis, managing data and dealing with ad hoc reporting and requests where appropriate
- Monitoring and reporting progress against Business Plan objectives.
- Supporting deliverables to clients, including purchase ordering administration.
- Responding to routine enquiries and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with process and procedure updating.
- High performer and an active team player with a strong 'can-do' attitude
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
- Solves problems logically and makes decisions by following well defined processes and precedents under the guidance of the Head of Client Finance
Up to £25,000 plus holiday's
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600