3rd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Graduate Trainee for an Assistant Accountant role in East Birmingham. This will be a temporary assignment with an opportunity to become a permanent employee. If you are available and looking to get your career started in the Finance and Accounting sector, please apply below.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Sales and Payable ledger raising invoices, data input and management of ledgers
- Resolve finance enquiries and disputes in a timely manner
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Raise purchase orders
- Support Financial Controller with ad hoc finance tasks
- You have a passion for finance and a desire to progress
- You have high attention to detail and are able to prioritise well
- You have strong Excel skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work independently but also as part of a team
- You have a professional, friendly and positive attitude
Salary & Benefits
£16,000 per annum plus holidays.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600