Head of Sales and Marketing - Professional Services
GBP80000 - 100000 / annum
25th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are recruiting for a Permanent Head of Sales and Marketing for a Professional Services Business in the Midlands
The Head of Sales and Marketing role is a business partnering position within a professional services firm, it requires the Head of Sales and Marketing to wrap their arms around all strategic and operational levels of staff that directly affect and produce sales and business acquisition.
The ideal Head of Sales and Marketing will have worked in a similar role for another Professional Services business or within the Professional Services industry.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of successful leadership and hands on management of key local business and a variety of sector relationships and networks - to obtain knowledge to understand the market dynamics therefore able to input in to the strategic planning and key go-to market activities
- Creating strong working relationships with internal leadership from Partner level to daily operational sales staff, to assist in the creation and execution of the business acquisition plan.
- Working across communications, marketing and sales to form and deliver an integrated, creative and innovative approach, that creates efficiency and ability to build and deploy a multidisciplinary team.
- This role must evaluate and communicate effectively the efficiency of activity and consult with the business with regards to future planned spend.
- Create insight and effective MI that informs planning and activities to input in to the performance process
- Proven project management skills, commercially astute and risk aware
- The role requires you to be a career coach across the sales staff portfolio - delivering professional development and nurturing talent
- The right character for this role will have strong professional influence and presence, be an adept communicator and be able to capture and retain attention of senior individuals/ an audience
- You will need to be able to articulate examples of leading teams effectively and technical capabilities of creating and delivering business acquisition strategies
4 days a week required to be present in the office and one from home each week
Travel to two other Midlands based offices when required
£80 - 100k package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600