£11.50 - 13.00 / hour
2nd July 2019
We have an excellent opportunity for a experienced HR advisor to come in and make a real difference in the business and people's lives. The role will be Temporary to Permanent with a Temporary period of 1-3 months, with a view for a permanent role. The role is based in Birmingham, with lots of benefits including; Free Parking, Flexible Working, Free Fresh Fruit and Regular Social Events.
- You will support the business objectives by participating in the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintain all team member documentation from joining the company through to promotions and leaver processes.
- Work on career development tasks from probationary reviews 1-2-1's and exit interviews.
- Advise upon performance management procedures whilst documenting the processes involved and reviewing investigation reports and assessing risks.
- Look after the learning and development of Placement students undertaking a year in industry and apprenticeship programmes.
- Look at the wider context of long-term progression through performance management and promotion.
- Contribute to the creation of relevant policies that will help with the development of the company and its staff team.
- This is an office-based role but will have occasional requirements to attend meetings off site.
- You will have experience working within a HR team and a clear understanding of process and best practices.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified (to level 5 as a minimum) or have a degree related to Human resource management and have at least three years' experience of working as a generalist HR professional within an HR department at advisor level.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You must have the ability to multitask and prioritise workload, display a proactive approach to the job, and can work to deadlines within strict time frames.
If you are interested in this exciting role please get in touch, due to the nature of the role we are looking at profiles who are either immediately available or have a maximum 1 week notice. Please contact Jay Bhojani at Robert Half for anymore information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600