Location : Birmingham
Post Date : 08 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469333
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half is pleased to be recruiting for an experienced HR Generalist, to join a global business at their operations in Birmingham. You will be responsible for providing various Human Resources functions across 3 business units. These will include, recruitment, employee wellbeing, performance monitoring, training to name a few.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide information and assistance to employees, supervisors and departmental managers on human resource and work related issues.
- Maintain the HR SAP program - employee information - new starters, leavers, updates/amendments including employee profiles, e-mail accounts, position management etc.
- Maintain and reconcile Agency Headcount and Agency Approval Process to ensure Agency workers are recorded on SAP and booked on a site induction.
- Organize and facilitate Mandatory Occupational Health Screenings and absence review meetings.
- Provide support and advice on misconduct and absence investigations and disciplinary cases, including issuing invite and outcome letters and investigation outcome reports.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions.
- Promote and co-ordinate Employee Health and Welfare activities inline with company and Occupational Health requirements.
- Provide support to the Senior HR Manager and HR team as and when required.
- Advise and support Managers with training requirements and the talent management processes.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Previous experience of working within a busy Human Resources Department
- Sound understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or equivalent.
- CIPD Human Resources Management Level 5 Intermediate Certificate or equivalent.
- CIPD Member - Desirable
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Planning and control
- Managing the customer relationship
- Communication & influencing
- Team working & personal impact
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
This is a pivotal role for the Birmingham operation of this global business.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary £26,000 - £30,000 pa plus range of benefits you would expect from a global organisation
Candidates who are immediately available or on no more than 1 months notice would be preferred
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT Birmingham