GBP27000 - 35000 / annum
7th June 2019
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Infrastructure Technical Analyst for a rapidly growing, Fast-Moving, specialist distributor of video games based near Central Birmingham.
This is a Hands on, user facing role within the IT Department. You will need to be able to communicate effectively with all Business Users to capture, escalate and resolve any of their Support Requests. Also, this role requires a Networking and Windows background.
- 1st & 2nd line support
- Resolving queries with Windows 10 Desktop OS's and Office 2016 applications.
- Active Directory management including creating new user accounts.
- Laptop and Desktop PC builds.
- Managing escalations from the Helpdesk.
- Management of servers and networking infrastructure.
- Management of IP Camera platform.
- Management of Telecoms system.
- Undertaking research into emerging technologies when needed.
- Enterprise Networking - Switching / Routing / Firewall / Wi-Fi / AS2 / SFTP
- Microsoft - Win Server
- Exchange Online / O365, W10
- Virtualization (VMWare) and shared storage (iSCSI SAN)
- CCTV - Milestone XProtect
- VoIP - Unify OpenScape Business
- Basic Linux skillset
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to work / learn under own initiative
Salary between £27,000 and £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600