£250.00 - £350.00 / day
22nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a project base organisation based in the centre of Birmingham looking for an Interim Finance Manager.
£250-350 a day - 6 months with the likelihood to extend.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing monthly management accounts
- Transaction reporting across multiple systems.
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Responsible for the organisation cash & liquidity requirements for fulfil its daily operational financial obligations
- Responsible for organising investments of the organisation reserve cash balances ensuring maximise returns within the risk profile set by the Treasury Management Strategy
- Assess new counter parties and monitoring existing counter parties for changes in risk posed to the organisation
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet control accounts and risks
- Provide cash flow forecast data to support treasury in their preparation of the bi-weekly cash forecast.
- Responsible for advising/transforming/overhaul on financial reporting issues
Our client is a project leading business and with increased workload and lack of expertise there is a interim need for a Finance Manager
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Project led experience
- Treasury and Cash experience
- Management experience
- Advanced in Excel
What is on offer?
A day rate of up to £350.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600