£250.00 - £350.00 / day
3rd June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a leading brand business based in North Birmingham looking for a Finance Projects Manager.
£250-350 a day - 12 months The Project will be responsible for the cash and bank, sales ledger, retail stock, payroll and capex accounting as they look to centralise the finance function from one location to another.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on the transition of the finance function
- Posting of monthly journals
- Ensuring the complete, accurate and timely production of management information
- Transaction reporting across multiple systems.
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet control accounts and risks
- Provide cash flow forecast data to support Treasury in their preparation of the bi-weekly cash forecast.
- Responsible for advising/transforming/overhaul on financial reporting issues
Our client is a market leading business where due to expansion and restructure and relocation there is a newly created role available for the right individual for this project.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced in Excel
- Experience in running projects
- Experience in supporting a transfer of finance function
- Strong in using multiple operation systems at one time.
What is on offer?
A day rate of up to £350.
A chance to spearhead the project by transferring the finance function from one location to another. There will also be plenty of opportunity within the organisation, given that it's a leading brand.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600