£300.00 - £350.00 / annum
10th May 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti UK are looking Interim Internal Auditor to join our client's Internal Audit team in Birmingham for 6 months assignment.
You should have an aptitude for delivering a portfolio of audits in line with agreed timescales and budgets, and in line with professional standards. Reporting to Head of Internal Audit, you will be undertaking audit assignments under light supervision to evaluate the effectiveness of operational controls and, where appropriate, making recommendations for their improvement:
- Undertake projects and other ad hoc activity as required by the Head of Internal Audit
- Ensure formal / informal communication networks are in place and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the internal audit methodology and professional working practices are enhanced through positive contribution of ideas and experience
What We're Looking For:
- Degree, Internal Audit or Accountancy qualification (PIIA/QiCA/ISACA/CISA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent) or other relevant professional qualification
- Experience in auditing in retail companies
- Knowledge of UK best practice in relation to corporate governance, risk management and internal control
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Rate: £300 - £350
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Start: 1 week in June
Location: Birmingham - 5 days a week
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900