£24000 - 27000 / annum
12th June 2019
We are fortunate to be supported by a robust and efficient front line and administration function in Birmingham. These teams remain critical to our continued evolution and success, allowing us to enhance our service offering to clients and candidates and achieve our growth plans this year. This is an excellent opportunity requiring a talented individual with drive, professionalism and strong administrative and customer service skills.
The Lead Administrator provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of the divisions and branch alongside managing a team of sales support and supporting Branch manager or equivalent
Principal accountabilities and duties:
Provide primary support to the leadership team and district office as applicable.
- Oversee and manage a team sales support staff including hiring, retaining, training and developing. Train new administrative employees or existing employees on new processes
- Responsible for part induction and IT equipment set up for new sales and support hires to include: -
- Microsoft Tablet Builds and desk set up
- Execution of the New Hire checklist
- Ordering of business cards
- Sales System & Tablet training
- Onboarding and training new hires - explaining all company process and procedures
- Process Expense reports
- Coordinating branch payroll duties, run required paperwork and checking of weekly time sheet for AccountTemps division to ensure prompt payment for temporary workers. Providing exemplary customer service always
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Fee reporting
- Book travel and accommodation where required
- Manage Branch petty cash/Office Spend
- Act as point of contact for the Regional/District office and back office departments
- Plan and coordinate business events and branch functions where required
- Organise meetings and update on Support related matters
- Act as project liaison for some District or back office-initiated projects. This includes making certain that the RH Compliance guidelines are understood and being followed.
- Track employee holiday and other leave. Process requests and forms related to absence or sickness. Arrange reception/divisional support cover during absence.
- Compile weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested by Branch Management, Regional/District Office or other back office departments
- Distribute information, as assigned, to the Sales Consultants. This would include, but not limited to, back-office roll-out information and reports as per Branch Manager's request.
- Act as primary support person for a team of Sales Consultants
- Enter data / information into Salesforce - become proficient in using Salesforce and other technology programmes effectively
- Review CVs and reformat to house style
- Answer and respond to/route telephone enquiries as appropriate
- Prepare and send correspondence, including running any requested mailers
- Check divisional mailboxes and direct mail as appropriate
- Adhere to RH Compliance procedures and run daily audits to ensure all requirements are being met
- Cover receptionist duties as required, which includes managing company in process, booking couriers and taxis, greeting visitors, coordinating candidate testing.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Has excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Capable of working calmly and with resilience in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years' experience working in an office environment with a lot of customer contact
- Experience in a highly professional, formal office environment, requiring professional attire
- Degree level qualification preferred. Minimum 5 GCSEs, grades A-C, including English and Maths
- Fluency in English
- Computer literate, with intermediate-advanced Word, Outlook and Excel
- Staff management or Supervisory experience
- Experience as an office manager preferred
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and package depending on experience and skills
- 24 days annual leave plus birthday day off
- 37.5 hours per week, flexible between 8.15am - 6.00pm (Monday - Friday) depending on business requirements.
- Structured on-boarding & training program
- An abundance of recognition platforms, BUPA, travel loan, Robert Half rewards etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600