£20.00 - £22.00 / day
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are looking to recruit an Interim Management Accountant to join one of Warwickshires biggest Finance teams. They require a strong Management Accountant to provide strong financial input and report to the Financial Controller in all areas of Planning, forecasting and management reporting.
The successful candidate must have commercial experience, as well as a strong background producing full sets of management accounts.
The four main aspects of the role are Month End, Reporting, Commercial Support and Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Highlighting key financial issues through strong analysis and financial support
- Production and management of accurate weekly flash report.
- Production of monthly financial reporting packs
- Analysis of operational performance to ensure costs are managed and understood
- Management and production of financial planning packs
They are wanting someone to start w/c 23rd September.
If this is of interest please submit your CV and should your details be of interest I will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600