£350.00 - £450.00 / day
14th August 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti, a global management consulting firm, is looking to appoint an interim Microsoft Project Planner to support a client in the Government based in Birmingham.
The role of the Microsoft Project Planner is to develop projects schedules and main duties includes:
- Stakeholder management experience
- Reconcile performance data generated from the systems with real project performance through communication with members of the project team
- Project Planner required to support project teams with an understanding of the activities across more than one workstream in a programme.
- Provision of Recommendations for Key Management reports from Plans
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and take initiative
- Microsoft Project 2007, 10 & 13
- Microsoft Office 2013 suite of products
Protiviti is a global management consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting, Risk and Compliance, Data and Analytics and Business Performance Improvement
As a Protiviti interim consultant, you will not only support our clients by working on real business issues, but also have the opportunity to partner with the business and support our solution heads internally.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900