Part-Time Credit Controller
Location : Birmingham
Post Date : 08 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469347
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
** PART TIME CREDIT CONTROL** BIRMINGHAM ** £8.00 - £10.00 PER HOUR + HOLIDAY PAY ** IMMEDIATE START **
Robert Half Finance and Accounting recruiting for a Part-Time Credit Controller.
The role starting urgently and are actively looking for candidates who have previous credit control experience either as a standalone role or good experience working in a team. Below is an overview of the key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Job Credit Controller
- Rate £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Location Birmingham
- Start Urgent
- Responsible for meeting debt collection target for their Half year end closing and forecasting any shortfall or surpluses that will result from this.
- Inspecting daily BACS and cheques receipts, and reconcile these to outstanding debts that are targeted for collection.
- Collection of debt by making calls(Inbound and outbound) , e-mails, copy invoices, Pod's, monthly statements, chasing payments both in and outside of UK and cash allocations(Via BACS, Cash and Cheques) to ensure a good cash flow management.
- Liaise with Credit Manager and divisions on customer status and aged debt issues to meet departmental KPI goals( DSO, Overdue/Collection targets).
- Communicate and escalate specific critical debts issues to higher management and by arranging regular meetings to resolve them in accordance with the credit policy.
- Working closely with different departments to review/set credit limits and update on stop accounts.
- Complete ad hoc duties as directed.
In order to be considered you will ideally be:
Interested? Please forward CV direct to
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT Birmingham