GBP13 - 15 / hour
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Working closely with the operational and finance teams, this is a pivot role within the finance team.
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial data and providing high quality support to the Finance and Operational teams whilst ensuring operational compliance to financial processes.
You will ensure that up to date and accurate resourcing information is maintained within the Timegate system with the aim of clear visibility of current and future resourcing requirements whilst supporting the account in ensuring our contractual responsibilities are maintained.
- Updating Timegate rosters and allocating employees to shifts,
- Updating Timegate with shift changes notified to you by the operations team,
- Weekly escalations to operational teams for non-compliance to the arbitration's process,
- Timely and accurate production of the forecast spend spreadsheet
- Processing purchase order (PO) closures in Maximo as directed by the Finance Manager on a monthly basis
- Working with the Finance Operation Centre (FOC) to reconcile supplier statements in order to calculate PO release values
- Distributing and collating responses to/from the account with regards to individual's travel spend
- Requesting and managing ad-hoc agency cover through the agency labour portal
- Supporting the central governance of agency time sheet management
- Distributing and collating responses to/from the account with regards to the agency labour spend
- Distributing and collating responses to/from the account with regards to the Barclaycard spend
- Refreshing the regional financial performance spreadsheets for use at the monthly reviews
- Distributing and collating responses to/from the account with regards to the consumables stock count spreadsheets
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What we are looking for
- Works well in a team but has the ability to work on own initiative.
- Must present a professional image at all times
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong excel skills would be a distinct advantage
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600