£10.00 - £13.00 / hour
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Full Time Payroll Clerk to join an established and reputable organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
You will have good experience working in a payroll team and be able to hit the ground running. You will need to have good communication skills to work inter-departmentally to make sure accurate data is being captured.
- Processes company's payroll on weekly and monthly basis for up to 500 staff members
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in time sheet and payroll records
- Assist on answering staff questions about wages, deductions and time records
- Participate as required in developmental projects to review and implement service delivery improvements.
- General administration including filing
- Processing P45s, P11d, SSP, SMP, SPP and P60s on a regular basis
Salary & Benefits
This role will be paying between £11-£13 per hour based on experience + Holidays.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600