£11.00 - £12.00 / hour
25th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk to join an established and reputable organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. The are looking to take someone on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
You will have good experience working in a payroll team and be able to hit the ground running. This role will report into a Payroll Manager who has been with the organisation for a number of years. The Salary Salary is £24k plus holiday pay on top.
- Processes company's payroll on weekly and monthly basis
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in time sheet and payroll records
- Assist on answering staff questions about wages, deductions and time records
- Participate as required in developmental projects to review and implement service delivery improvements.
- General administration including filing
Salary & Benefits
This role will be paying between £11-£12 per hour based on experience + Holiday
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600